Terms and Conditions
Simply select the party package you would like and decide if you want any extras for the children or platters for the adults.
Then either phone, email or call in to discuss the date and time you would like with our party coordinator.
See Terms and Conditions below…
Booking your Party.
- Party bookings, confirmations and changes are made through the party coordinator between the hours of 9.30am and 5pm Mon-Fri over the phone, email or internet.
- Your booking is not reserved or confirmed until you have paid your $50 deposit. This deposit is non refundable.
- We accept cash and most credit cards. (No cheques accepted on party day)
- We provide complimentary invitations after deposit is paid.
Before you arrive.
- Party adults (over 18 years old) are required to provide adequate supervision of their party children.
- Please advise your guests to arrive 30 minutes before booked time so as you may meet, collect presents and shoes.
- The number of children attending the party will be confirmed 5 days prior to the party.
- You will be charged for the number of children confirmed plus the listed price for any extra attendee’s on the day. A no show fee of $10.00 will be charged for any children confirmed but who don’t attend the party.
- Minimum of 9 children per party (minimum 8 children for Toddler specials).
- Please complete the guest attendance form and bring it with you on the day.
- All children (12 months and over) attending the party will be charged the full party price. Children not attending the party will be charged at the casual entry rate. Babies under 12 months are free.
- It is a good idea to bring a large bag or trolley to collect your presents.
- All children must wear socks. If you forget socks, we sell Lollipops socks at the Front Counter for $3.
Food and extras.
- You may bring your own Birthday Cake. Otherwise Lollipops can provide a delicious Ice Cream cake.
- You may bring your own loot bags. They may be left at reception and handed out as the children are leaving.
- No other food, drink, games, balloons, entertainers or theming can be brought into Lollipops without prior permission from the party coordinator.
- Adult food platters should be ordered when you confirm numbers for your party. Each platter serves approximately 6-8 people.
- Platters cannot be cancelled on the day. Orders placed on the day will be supplied if time allows.
- Special catering requirements need to be discussed with the party coordinator.
When you arrive.
- Hand in your completed Guest Attendance Form, cake and party bags you may have brought to reception
- Greet your guests, collect shoes, presents and take all your guests inside for 30 minutes playtime.
- You may leave your present bag/shoe bag at reception. No responsibility taken for missing presents or shoes.
- Please pay the account on arrival. A separate cafe tab can be arranged with your party host. Children have unlimited playtime at Lollipops Playland after the party.
Once inside the Playland.
- Children play for 30 minutes. An announcement will be made inviting the children to the party room.
- Gather your children and make your way to the party room.
- A party host will seat the children, serve food and drinks and bring in the birthday cake (if applicable).
- Your party room is allocated to you for 45 minutes or 1 hour depending on the party you have booked.
On the way out.
- Hand out any loot bags, balloons and children’s shoes.
- Collect birthday child’s Birthday certificate and special present.
- Check and pay any cafe tab account.
- Complete your party feedback form and hand it in at reception.
- Leave any cleaning, stains and mess behind you!